Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Procrasti-Nation: Another day

I would love to say that I have been procrastinating on my fear project, but I have been having technical difficulties with this stupid computer at school. After spending hours on a video assignment, I was almost done, but a critical error wouldn't allow me to continue working on my assignment when I got back from lunch with a friend. I was gonna export the video and work on my fear assignment while I waited, but what should have taken 2 hours ended up taking 6, and I had to go hunt down an IT guy myself and even then I was only able to recover my project with some scenes missing. After being at school all day, I wasn't even able to turn it in the  same day. I was so frustrated I almost gave up , but a phone call to my friend allowed me to hang in there. I plan on working on my fear assignment today once I get homework that is due tomorrow.  I gotta say the fears I have been thinking about are deeper than I had anticipated. Hopefully I still have time to do a nice project to share with my class on Monday.

Altered Book Progress: I am sad to say I haven't really done much to my altered book. The only thing i have done is wrapped the outside binding in video tape from a past project and cutting out some circles through the pages so I can fit the video reels inside there. After doing that which has taken longer than expected, i am going to tape some pages together and form sections to insert content from class, each page with a part of each assignment we had. At the back I plan on putting either a broken mirror in pieces or broken CD and a reflection page. That is all I have in mind so far, Hope I get it done in time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment