Monday, November 24, 2014

I'm not the only one

Something I took away from this class was a Classmate's fear assignment presentation. She drew a picture using pen that was really astounding and said exactly how I felt. It was a picture of a person with a black hole coming in the middle. She described it so well that I was captivated. It was the feeling I get when I have to present to a large group or am put on the spot. I don't know why It happens either. I spend so much time trying to get rid of the feeling beforehand, but I can't stop it from randomly returning. I have her in my video class and she sat two computers over. I remember in the beginning of the semester, I was put in a group with her and some other and went to shoot outside b-roll for a video class. She barely said much, but she had this aura of friendliness when she did, she she didn't she seemed really introverted, which was kind of like holding up a mirror to myself. I know exactly how she felt. I have this weird introvertism that only goes away when I talk to people mostly one on one, but when it's more people, I just loose my shit and word vomit. I don't know if I will ever overcome it, but I'm doing my best to get put in situations where I have to. I hope she can too because I see a lot of potential in that girl. I'm just glad I'm not the only one that feels this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment