Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I, Me , My-self Control

Something that really stood out to me this last class was this girl who I can't stand's presentation. She is this bitch that will just drone on about her life after everyone presents and most of the time just uses that time to talk about herself. Her presentation was that she is afraid of not having control over her life. What a control freak. You have some control of your life, but sometimes, things happen that will take that control out of your hands, and it's ok. This girl was just sitting up there rambling about I don't really care, but I managed to tally every time she used the words "I, Me, Myself" , I was gonna count "we" because it includes her, but I gave her a break. After her entire presentation, I tallied the marks and the B*tch had said those words over 100 times, 120 to be precise. I was astounded, never in my life have i seen such a self absorbed person, and to make matters worse, she can't even see how much of an annoying person she is! To make matters worse, she said she hated hanging out with people because she isn't in control of the situations they get into, WELCOME TO LIFE. I hate people too, but how are you going to find any friends in this world if you won't even make the effort?

No comments:

Post a Comment