Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Judgement Day

A person who's project of fear i resonated with happiness to be this girl who I will call Olive. She had a fear which I can really understand, the fear of judgement. People nowadays are really judgmental. You can't walk down the street without at least someone giving you some kind of look or just knowing when you speak that you are secretly being judged by others. I hate that. I can't ever shake the feeling that someone is always watching and judging, so I try my best to be the best I can be. Most of the time when in class or a public setting, I will not say much because I fear that what I say will be bad or not worth saying, so I say nothing. I need to learn to let this fear go. I am 23 years old and I have had a lot of life experience, and the best I have had has been when I didn't care what people thought about me. I was just having fun not giving a care or thinking about what other people thought. I feel if I can overcome this, then I will be able to show myself to the world and find people who will like me for me. I feel I am close to that point, but i need to start getting out of my comfort zone more so I can get used to it. Let the weirdness begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment