Monday, October 6, 2014

More and More and More and More

For this assignment, we had to do something using the word "more" that the teacher bible dipped from a book. An extra challenge was to use mirrors in some way. I had many ideas, but the hard part was being able to do them. At first, I thought about laying the mirrors down on the grass facing the sky, then putting the camera above the person so it could be a weird mix of the sky and grass. Unfortunately, I couldn't do that because I didn't have enough time to do that. Instead, I just decided to use mirrors to reflect the sunglight off of them while being in a nice fall background. After only having enough time to shoot a little, I ended up having only a bit of footage, but that didn't stop me from putting a creative touch to it. The following is the a mesh of effects and layers that I made, I made it to a song that has the word more in it and inserted pictures of money throughout. The message of the video is that money is something we can't get enough of, we spend our lives earning more and more so we can use it to buy things we need and want. Are we brainwashed by the green?

I also wanted to do something like this, but didn't have enought time so i chose to do the first video of course

No comments:

Post a Comment