Monday, September 29, 2014

Brain Fart

Working on the last assignment I uploaded, I wasn't sure I was doing it right. Today in class, we got to show what we did if we wanted to. A couple of people went up and showed their broken rule assignments, and they all thought they didn't do a good job, but it turns out they did a nice job. I was astounded at how creative people's ideas came to be once they shared them and the class gave their input. I was the last to go and I went up there feeling uneasy about what I was gonna show. I was afraid people were going to not like what I did because it looked kind of weird even from my perspective. I got up there and played the video. After about 2 minutes, it ended and I started to get very nervous waiting to see the reactions. I started getting a lot of good feedback, which made me start shaking a bit because I tend to get extremely nervous when I have to talk to a big group of people. I tried to talk back, but when i get nervous my brain farts so bad that I can't even get a sentence out without butchering it. I'm glad some students helped me out on some parts or else it would have gotten interesting, haha.The teacher really seemed to like it and other students game me comments that I very much appreciated. That gave my spirit the lift it needed to keep doing what I was doing. I returned to my seat, trying not to faint on the way. As I sat down, I couldn't help but smile. I am not going to try and follow the rules and be like everyone else. I see things differently, I see things sideways, and I want to help everyone try to see things in a new perspective. I am going to continue doing things my own creative way. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment