Sunday, September 7, 2014

An Eggs-periment


For our first assignment we were given an egg, and we were supposed to do something creative with it, anything. At first my imagination took off like running like a track star, which overwhelmed me with ideas that i couldn't decide on. I weeded the bad ones out and thought about the remaining ones. I thought a video would be great because i could also use it in my portfolio. Since i had this song stuck in my head i just thought id make the video, musical. I would have made it longer but after shooting and editing, it came out to shorter than i expected. The song is originally 5-6 minutes long. The video is supposed to kind of be psychedelic because of the song. It just randomly came to me after struggling to think of which ideas would be good. To me it's art because my passion for making videos fueled this idea from becoming a thought to reality. Hope you Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment